If technology and helping people are your passions, we want to talk to you!
Tech Unlimited is a small, locally owned, technology repair business servicing all brands of desktop and laptop computers, as well as tablets, phones and other electronic devices in New Ulm and the surrounding area. Our customers include both residential and business clients.
Tech Unlimited is committed to the quality of our services, of the products we represent and of our customer’s experience. We offer exceptional repair and support services with quick turn-around times.
The Technology Office Specialist is an entry-level position who will be responsible for the following:
- Providing computer service to walk-in customers on basic software, hardware and printer related issues.
- Answer customer's questions with courtesy and provide knowledgeable answers.
- Computer/laptop/cell phone hardware and software troubleshooting and repair.
- Retail sales of computer products, accessories and services.
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store.
- Assist in the growth of the business through promotion and new client attainment.
- Other duties as assigned to help with the success of the business
- Enthusiasm for computer and network troubleshooting, installation & repair.
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of virus and malware detection and removal, computer hardware repair and troubleshooting, Windows and Mac operating systems installation and support, and understanding of wired and wireless networking.
- Talented problem solver who is not afraid to learn new things.
- Strong customer service and sales skills and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs
- CompTIA Network +, A+ and Security + Certifications
- Experience with Server 2012 and higher installation and support.
- Experience with router, switch and access point installation including DLINK, CISCO and SonicWALL.
- Ability to troubleshooting VLAN, LAN, WAN and other potential networking issues.
This posting is for a full-time position. Candidates must have consistent availability to work from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Compensation is based upon a combination of qualifications and experience. On the job training will be provided for you to gain the skills to troubleshoot and repair basic personal electronic devices problems.